Contact Us

Highlighted items are required

Water Servicing Coordinator - Sydney based WSC

Need a Section 73 Certificate?

A Section 73 Certificate is required when a development or subdivision will impact on Sydney Water infrastructure.

Need your building plans approved?

We stamp and approve building plans on behalf of Sydney Water where a building or development affects a pipeline, structure or other asset.

Need advice with your Sydney Water case?

Do you need a reliable team of Project Managers to assist and support you with your Sydney Water case?